- Ninja Mode runs behind the scenes with no impact on the subscriber.
- Non-intrusively log high-level KPIs, QoS, QoE and radio metrics from subscribers.
- Automatically upload data via cellular (3G, 4G) or WiFi.
- Relay captured data to a secure service.
- User-friendly – developed for mass use.
- Lessen the time needed to detect and resolve problems.
- Tailor to fit user needs (including KPIs).
- Foster a subscriber-centric understanding between Customer Care, Network Operations and Marketing.
- Apply trend analysis (with years of amassed data) to inform marketing.
- Granular statistics generation of marketing data (establish the subscribers’ utilisation pattern).
- Identify areas of investment for network expansion.
- Competitor benchmarking.
- Comprehensive application usage stats.
- Safeguard SLA delivery to VIPs and corporate clients.
- Wide usage:
- Customer version.
- Engineer version.
- iOS version.
- Professional version.
- Deal with emergency cases proactively: Assign actions to the relevant team, identify issues with a specific model of device and request improvements.
- Reports are simple to configure.
- Acquire an understanding of heavy traffic-generating apps.
- Supports up to 50 sessions and 10,000 licenses simultaneously – limited only by the server capacity.
- Re-use DML log-files.
- QoS transparency.
- Superior QoE.
- Superior net-promoter scores.
- Customer-centric network.
- Deal with complaints faster.
- Administer VoC to prevent customers leaving.
- Mutual language with networks / O&M departments.
- Reduced churn.
- Lower rebates
- Fewer repeat calls.
- Establish user numbers / traffic load for each cell site / area.
- Use NMP for rich RF data logging to obtain precise network measurements.
- Install in airports, shopping centres etc., and manage remotely from CMS.
- Recognise network issues before they have an impact on subscribers.
- Deploy an engineer to carry out precise field-quality measurements.
- Determine the network expansion plan, based on reports from real subscribers.
- Utilise trend-analysis (based on the accumulated data) for site management.
- Without app: Subscriber doesn’t know if the issue is device- or network-related.
- With app: Both device and network quality can be checked.
- View of coverage:
- Without app: User isn’t aware of the network coverage of a particular area.
- With app: Run the app – view map of coverage.
- Identify and report problems:
- Without app: Call Customer Care and make a complaint.
- With app: Run the app – report problem.