- A range of remote test units can be supported: NMP, DML, PM10, MDM3 and Spire’s proprietary ARU (Auto Remote Unit), specifically designed to ensure that no human intervention is required during tests.
- Maximise revenue and minimise churn, utilising the user’s view of the network.
- Predict and fix issues instead of merely collecting data.
- Test for voice and data service quality.
- Supports all major scanners.
- Capture network data (both yours and your competitors’) to measure and troubleshoot network and service performance.
- Offer ongoing customer-centric feedback on your network’s QoS.
- Capture QoS and performance data automatically across all major vendors, services and wireless technologies, 24/7.
- Analyse statistics and data to identify configuration issues and the root cause of capacity bottlenecks.
- Technology-agnostic – 2G, 3G, LTE and LTE-A.
- Employ off-the-shelf commercial devices, not costly ‘engineering mode’ ones.
- Ongoing and economical network testing.
- Remote-controlled measurements – no need to supervise a drive-test engineer.
- Test-probes automatically send measurement files (via FTP) to the server.
- Fully automated data processing chain.
- Schedule and create measurement scripts easily with DML’s calendar view.
- Assign test devices with particular measurement scripts, with a focus on multiple geographical polygon zones.
- Send server settings via SMS to remotely add new probes to the system.