The platform to build a relationship.
Arm yourself with the tools to directly monitor QoE, collect subscriber KPIs and pre-emptively protect the customer relationship. Intelligently manage huge volumes of drive-test data, calibrate the success of network upgrades, benchmark performance and visualise it geospatially. Measure QoS, analyse trends, troubleshoot, and present KPI reports.
Enhance performance throughout the operator lifecycle.
With Spire’s bespoke solutions, network vendors can test, measure and analyse networks throughout the operator lifecycle, and crucially during network swaps and Inter-Operability Testing (IoT). Infrastructure suppliers and chipset vendors rely on us for turnkey network and phone testing support. We cater for all major wireless technologies including GSM/GPRS, EDGE, WCDMA, HSPA, HSAP+, CDMA, EV-DO, Wi-Fi, and LTE and LTE-A.
With our tools, suppliers and vendors can:
- Supplement their managed service offering with leading-edge tools for network analytics.
- Keep operational costs down through:
- Centralised analysis and reporting of managed services projects through the Cloud.
- Using a fewer number of tool licences used in the field.
- Guarantee lifecycle-long network quality to satisfy subscriber QoE and customer SLAs.
- Thanks to Spire’s multi-vendor, multi-technology support, test / measure across heterogeneous network environments using the most common handsets.
- Collaborate with Spire to customise our tools and meet the specific needs of your customers – so you can differentiate your services and maintain margins.
NETIMIZER Mobile Pro (NMP)
QoS at your fingertips.Info >
Testing that’s swifter, safer and superior.
Spire promises swift and secure testing for your wireless devices, and a more rapid time to market. The beauty of using our folio of in-field solutions is that you can obtain a granular view of device performance in the real world, where it really matters. By teaming up with Spire you can:
- Speed up operators’ acceptance.
- Measure device / chipset performance across devices, services and geographies.
- Carry out Inter-operability Testing (IoT).
- Test new services (such as VoLTE).
- Benchmark chipset and device performance from a subscriber perspective.
Precise, independent benchmarking.
We support the regulators‘ commitment to promote wireless services, protect consumers and ensure compliance over their terms of licensed spectrum. With Spire‘s help, regulators can:
- Protect the consumer – obtain QoS and QoE data (in the form of KPIs) directly from the subscriber. Understand the consumer‘s experience via network performance surveys and direct subscriber feedback from the user’s devices across apps, locations and technologies.
- Measure operator performance – get frequent, precise and independent QoS and QoE reports (no need for costly data-capture tools).
- Crowd-source key QoS / coverage / bandwidth metrics (licence compliance).